Thursday 25 November 2010

The Chase

 

I do think the final edit of The Chase would have been of a slightly higher standard had we planned the story board better and also managed our time properly. Unfortunately we ran out of filming time before we had finished the whole storyboard so the video can feel slightly unfinished. However, the acting was exactly as directed, and the storyboard covered the task.
My contribution was to act in The Chase. I drew the story board, and contributed in the editing phase. I learned from this task that time management and planning is extremely important and that you shouldn't get distracted from the task in hand. I wouldn't say this task was a waste of time because i learned lots from it. In the future i would do the planning differently and make sure we got the task done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Being The Lowest, 1 Being the highest, Could you rate the work you have seen on this page?